Friday, December 12, 2008

Something Cool

Well, something good happen to me this week, I got a new phone. And not just any phone, I got a BB Storm and changed services. This has to be the best phone I have ever owned. It's fast, it's has does everything I need it to and more. I have transferred songs from my IPOD to my phone, so I can listen to my music or set up friends with personal ringers. I get my personal email delivered to it. I really don't have any complaints about it, other than I spend way too much time playing with it.
Like I also said, I changed services. I'm ditching T-crap and jumping on board Verizon. This will be my third service provider in two years, but I'm already liking the switch. I got very little service anywhere is T-crap and have full signal nearly everywhere I go. One of the smartest things I've done in awhile.

No comments:

Followers