I have never blogged before and don't see the big deal in it. I'm participating because of it is part of my final and I'm already a week late and a $ short.
Don't get me wrong, I love technology, but don't we have to draw the line somewhere? Do we really need to post info that others just don't need to know? I read forums, never particapated, by I do read and find them alot of times helpfull.
But blogging, I just don't get! Kinda like youtube or myspace, don't get them either. The only time I've youtubed anything is if it dealt with cars, then it's nice. A few "friends" have myspace and I really don't get that. I guess if you kept it private then it may be okay, I don't know.
I feel society needs to get a reality check and live life like it use to be. Live your life in the here and now, not a dreamworld. Then again, maybe that is what it's about. Using all these things to express what their dreamworld is, but I could never put online what my dreamworld would be. My mind is way more creative, I couldn't match it by putting it online.
No comments:
Post a Comment